Opening for season 2020 - Rifugio Don Barbera opens on Tuesday 2 June.
We ask all hikers and guest to cooperate with us to comply with the COVID-19
it is mandatory
- personal sleeping bag
- personal mules\slippers
it is mandatory
We recommend that you bring gloves and disinfectant gel
We are obliged to provide mattress cover and disposable pillowcase to all those who sleep in the hut, so we will apply a surcharge of 3 euros on the cost of the overnight stay.
Owner: Matteo Eula
(+39) 0174 086157
Mobile phone available only on closing period
: (+39) 333 9117975
Information and reservations
For your reservation at Don Barbera write to: info or phone to:
- (+39) 0174 086157 (during the opening period)
- (+39) 3339117975 (during the closing period)
telling us your name, a way to contact you (email, telephone, mobile phone),
specifying how many people consists your group and the date on which you intend to stay to Rifugio Don Barbera.
In addition we ask you to tell us where you come from (eg: place of departure, another shelter, trail path, ...),
this for your own safety, in case there is any unexpected event (even just a minor delay)
we can easily manage the situation and activate the appropriate resources.
- The bag sheet is required and necessary for your health, the other guests and for saving water and energy resources.
- Because the refuge is in a karst area, in times of drought the water flow daily may be extremely low. The possibility to use the showers is therefore subject to other needs (such as providing a water bottle to every person who needs it ...) and therefore not to be considered as included in the basic offer retirement at the shelter.
- For groups over 10 people ask for a deposit of 10.00 € per person.